The SDAR Government Affairs Committee developed the REALTOR® Office Contact (ROC) program as a grassroots political education and mobilization program to inform each office of government affairs activities and events impacting the real estate industry.
What is a ROC?
A ROC is a key point of contact within each office to distribute important legislative and legal updates to every real estate office.
What are the benefits of the ROC program?
- ROCs receive priority invitations to exclusive events with elected officials.
- A ROC receives "Legislative Briefings" that keep agents updated on the rapidly changing regulatory environment.
- REALTORS® become aware of legislation that affects their bottom line.
- When REALTORS® use the information SDAR gives them, elected officials better understand the impact that legislation has on your bottom line.
- The ROC program unifies and magnifies the REALTOR® voice.